Fitness Explorer (12 Week Routine)
Fitness Routines designed to take 12 weeks.
This package can be used at any level of fitness.
These routines can be done inside or outside, for women and men. They are intended to be done with free weights, body weight and resistance ropes/bands.
Thanks for purchasing this package. You’re on your way to starting your healthy journey. In order to create the best routine for you, please answer the following questions and email them back to me.
- What is your fitness goal? Lift more weight/more stamina/better cardio/be able to do more reps and sets/lose weight/lose inches
- What have you tried in the past and did it work for you? Why or why not?
- What makes fitness fun for you?
- What makes fitness not fun?
- What have you used in the past that you enjoyed? weights/running/body weight/stationary cycle/treadmill
- Do you have equipment other than free weights and medicine balls/a gym membership
- Are you doing anything right now towards fitness?
- Any injuries or surgeries holding you back right now?
- Would you consider yourself in good health? If not sure, please obtain a doctor’s note/approval before starting any routine.
What You Get:
- 24 hour email access to me for tips/questions
- Weekly motivation
- Building the skills to make fitness a lifestyle
What You’ll Need:
- tape measure
- music (optional)
- Free weights
- Resistance bands
- 20-30 minutes everyday
- Starting measurements of upper arms, chest, waist, hips, upper legs/ending measurements after the 20-30 days
- Weekly check in by email (customer responsibility)
- Measurements done weekly
- Keep track of reps and sets done, record daily